Attach a copy of patient's ID (.jpg, .pdf, .doc, .docx – less than 10 MB in size):
ENDOCRINOLOGY1240 or +961 1 372888 ext: 5500 Request appointment online
Endocrinologists offer a comprehensive approach in the screening, diagnosis and treatment of all types of Endocrine and Metabolic disorders including Diabetes, Obesity, Thyroid, Lipid, Adrenal and Pituitary gland diseases.
- Diabetes screening and diagnosis services and expertise in treatment. The service focuses on patient education at all stages of the disease, including pre-diabetes stages.
- Thyroid Ultrasound, on-site Ultrasound-guided biopsies and Thyroid Nuclear studies and treatment as indicated.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Osteoporosis by performing On-site Bone Mineral Density tests. Reports are generated and read by the endocrinologist. All treatment options are available including once-a-year intravenous infusions. In patients with severe back pain, vertebroplasty procedures are offered through the Orthopedics department.
- Early screening and diagnosis and aggressive treatment of lipid disorders are offered, including dietary counseling and medications and aim to prevent cardiovascular diseases and mortality.
- Expert consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with Adrenal and Pituitary gland disorders as well as other neuroendocrine disorders.
To schedule an appointment with an Endocrinologist please call the hotline 1240 or +961 1 372888 on extension 5500-5510 or request an appointment online.