-Dr Nahle has a special interest in the management of the pediatric trauma, pediatric hip and clubfoot and particular attention to scoliosis surgery and minimally invasive thoracoscopic tethering for idiopathic scoliosis.
-Dr Nahle is involved in acadamics and teaching and has interest in pediatric orthopaedics and spine research.
Dr Imad Nahle is a full-time consultant in pediatric orthopaedic and scoliosis surgery.
- Dr Imad Nahle first obtained his MD degree in 2009 from the American University of Beirut.
- Nahle completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at AUBMC in 2015.
- Dr Nahle moved to Paris in France for a 1-year- fellowship in traumatology at Pitié-Salpêtrière, a teaching hospital of Sorbonne University and one of the largest hospitals in Europe.
-Dr Nahle moved to Montreal in Canada where he joined a 2-year-fellowship program in pediatric and adult spine and scoliosis surgery at the University of Montreal.
-Dr Nahle also managed to complete a last 1-year-fellowship in pediatric orthopaedic surgery in a combined program at Shriners Hospitals Canada and CHU Sainte-Justine in Montreal, Canada.
-Dr Nahle is a member of the Lebanese order of physicians and several international medical societies and holds the ECFMG certificate
- Dr Nahle has authored several peer-reviewed articles and communications.
- Dr Nahle participated as an instructor of a musculoskeletal course for medical students at the faculty of medicine at the University of Montreal for 3 consecutive years from 2017-2019.
- Dr Nahle has earned some awards:
a) Best Papers Award – The 11th Annual Meeting of the International Musculoskeletal Society (IMS 2018), Beirut – Lebanon,
b) the Pierre-H Labelle Prize – Best Papers Award 2018, Montreal, Canada,
c) a 40,000 CAD-research grant at CHU Ste-Justine in 2016.
- Dr Nahle also used to be the president of resident staff organization at AUBMC in 2013-14.
Have a Question? Call us Now
+961 1 372 888 / Hotline 1240