- He is a part-time dermatologist at Clemenceau Medical Center affiliated with Johns Hopkins International.
- He graduated from Saint-Joseph University of Beirut as a Medical Doctor in 2009.
- He completed his residency in General Internal Medicine in 2012 and in Dermatology in 2014 at Hôtel-Dieu de France University Hospital.
- He received a clinical fellowship in sexually transmitted infections from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) clinic at Saint-Louis Hospital in Paris in 2014.
- He obtained diplomas in “Skin manifestations of internal diseases” from Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris-France in 2012; “Pediatric dermatology” from Montpellier University in 2013. In 2015,
- He obtained a diploma of “Sexual and reproductive health research” from the Geneva foundation for medical education and research (World Health Organization).
- He also obtained a Masters of Public Health (MPH) from the Lebanese University, Fanar-Lebanon in 2017.
- In 2018, Dr. Maatouk became an Honorary Research Fellow at De Montfort University Leicester in the United Kingdom where he has been enrolled in a PhD in sexual health.
- He participated in many sexual health activities with the ministry of public health and the World Health Organization Office in Lebanon as well as international congresses in this field.
- Honorary research fellow, Faculty of Health and life sciences, De Montfort University Leicester, United Kingdom (2018-…)
- Guest lecturer, Faculty of Public Health, Lebanese University (2015-2018)
- Dermatology course director, Faculty of nursing, Lebanese Red Cross (2012-…)
- Clinical associate, Keserwan Medical Center affiliated with AUBMC (2015-2018)
- PhD candidate, FHS, De Montfort University United Kingdom
- MPH, Faculty of Sciences, Lebanese University – 2017
- Training course in Sexual and reproductive health research, Geneva foundation for medical education and research (World Health Organization) – 2015
- Fellowship, Sexually transmitted infections, Saint-Louis hospital, Paris-France – 2014
- Dermatology diploma, Université Saint-Joseph – 2014
- Pediatric dermatology, Montpellier 1 University – 2013
- Skin manifestations of systemic diseases, Pierre et Marie Curie University – 2012
- General Internal medicine, Université Saint-Joseph –2012
- MD, Faculty of medicine, Université Saint-Joseph – 2009
- Research in sexual health in Lebanon along with De Montfort University (more than 65 published papers in peer-reviewed journals),
- Dr. Maatouk has editorial activity in multiple scientific peer-reviewed journals.
- He also participates in national and international meetings about STIs, guidelines updates, and policy strengthening in this field.
Have a Question? Call us Now
+961 1 372 888 / Hotline 1240