Dr .N. Basheer is the Pediatric Emergency Physician at Clemenceau Medical Center.
- She has worked as a senior hospitalist involved mainly in the management of acute pediatric cases at CMC for about six years before travelling to UK to pursue a fellowship in the Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She is currently the pediatrician responsible for the pediatric care in the emergency department.
- She is involved in improving the patients’ satisfaction and care, as well as developing and updating the pediatric guidelines.
Pediatric Emergency Physician
- December 2018 Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, RCPCH, UK
- July 2015 Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- June 2006 Diploma in Pediatrics, Makassed General Hospital, affiliated with the American University of Beirut
- June 2002 Medical Doctor: Beirut Arabic University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- June 1996 Lebanese Baccalaureate: Life science class.
- Incidental Findings in MRI-enterography (MRE) in Paediatric Patients Diagnosed with IBD, presented as a poster in BSPGHAN, 2018
-Case Report, Seven-Digit CPK in Acute Rhabdomyolysis in a Child, January 2017, Child Neurology Open
-The Role of VCUG and Ultrasound Abdomen in the First Urinary tract Infection in Febrile Children (Research in the final year Paediatrics training)
Have a Question? Call us Now
+961 1 372 888 / Hotline 1240